Terms & Conditions
- In these conditions the following terms have the following meaning:
Bradwells: Bradwell Skip Services Ltd of Baker Street, Sheffield, S9 3WG
Container: The Container supplied by Bradwells to the Hirer under these conditions.
Hirer: The persons or corporate bodies hiring or loaning Containers from Bradwells.
Hire Charge: The charge for hiring or loaning Containers.
- All contracts for the hire or loan of Containers by Bradwells to the Hirer shall be governed by these conditions.
- The Hirer shall not burn or ignite or allow to burn or to be ignited any material deposited in the skip.
- The Hirer shall ensure that the container is loaded within such limits so that no danger is caused or likely to be caused and no offence committed by carriage of the container by Bradwells or its employees.
- After the Container has been sited by Bradwells it shall not be moved by the Hirer except to such site by such methods as shall be agreed with Bradwells in advance.
- The Hirer shall be liable to Bradwells for loss of or all damage to the Container however caused (fair wear and tear accepted) during the period of hire.
- Where the Container is to be placed other than on the highway, the Hirer shall ensure that it is safely sited and in such a position that damage or danger is not likely to be caused to any person or the property of any persons (including the Container and the vehicles of Bradwells).
- Whilst all reasonable efforts will be made by Bradwells to avoid damage to the Hirer or it's property, Bradwells shall not accept responsibility for any damage, loss or injury occasioned to the Hirer or any third-party or any property of such persons howsoever caused other than by the negligence or default of Bradwells, its servant, sub-contractors or employees.
- The Hirer shall not place in the container those items described overleaf.
- The Hirer shall be solely responsible for and hold Bradwells fully indemnified against all claims, demand, liabilities, losses, damages, proceedings, costs and expenses suffered or incurred by Bradwells as a result of any breach or default on the part of the Hirer in the discharge of its obligations under these Conditions.